Meeting Dates & TimesAll support group meetings happen the first Tuesday of the month, from 7-9pm. The location is downtown Peterborough and you are welcome to contact us for an exact location. We strive to keep things private and therefore do not post too many details online.
May 2nd, 2017
June 6th, 2017
August 1st, 2017
September 5th, 2017
October 3rd, 2017
November 7th, 2017
December 5th, 2017
Group GuidelinesWhile we don’t want to make official “rules” for the group, we want to have some guidelines laid out for those who are looking to join.
- We welcome anyone who is struggling with primary infertility, secondary infertility, or repeat pregnancy loss. We ask that all new members will have been trying for at least a year, unless you are dealing with a known issue such as PCOS, endometriosis, MFI, etc.
- For those dealing with repeat pregnancy loss, you are welcome to join at any time after suffering your second loss.
- For those dealing with secondary infertility, we ask that you do not
talk about your child(ren) during meetings unless it is pertinent to
- Confidentiality is key to the success of the group. What is said in the group, stays in the group.
- This is a peer-led support group, not a therapy group. The facilitator is not a trained psychologist or therapist.
- Both individuals and couples are welcome to attend.
- If you are fortunate enough to become pregnant while part of our group, we ask that you do not announce it at a meeting but privately email the group leader with your news.
Spread the WordHelp us reach others who are hurting and need support by printing off our poster and putting it up wherever you wish. Some location ideas are: doctors office, workplace lunch room, fertility clinic, yoga studio, fitness centre, extended healthcare offices, libraries, etc. Infertility is such an isolating experience and it affects 1 in 6 couples, so sharing that there is a support group in Peterborough could help someone today. To print the poster, click here.
You can also find us on Facebook or Instagram @dreamsoflullabies or by clicking the icons below.